- Review entire enclosure, including the roof panels, to check for any panels with damage
- You decide which panels you want to replace and we get to work
- Remove and dispose of all old materials
- Replace with Phifer standard 18 x 14 mesh screen and flat spline
Our screen technician will never try to pressure you into any work you do not want. The reason for reviewing your whole enclosure is so you know of any damage you may not be able to see. If you only want one or two panels replaced, that’s all we will do. Our pricing is up front and you will know the total cost of your job before any work starts.
Everyone likes to spend time in their pool or patio enclosure, you get outdoor living without all the insects and critters. One small hole or tear in your screen can let even the smallest of bugs in. If your Haines City screen enclosure is in need of a screen replacement, call on us to get the job done.
Other Haines City Screen Services:
- Screen Enclosure Rescreening
- Pet Door Installation
- Screen Door Repairs